Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rob in tights!



Oh Halloween... we love to dress up! We have yet to live up to our favorite costume from like 7 years ago where Rob was 'Almond Joy' and I was 'Mounds' and on Rob's back it said "I have nuts" and my back said "I don't". Mind you all the letters involved were hand cut out of black felt! Anyway, Rob and I were originally going to be Elsa and Carter, but when the kitchen re-model started Oct. 1st and I did not have the time or energy to sew us some matching gingham smocked outfits, that idea was out... then Rob and I were going to dress up like each other (since at the time we had the same hair cut/style--cause Rob copied me!) and I was going to get Rob some skinny jeans and flats, but that was out because we were going to be at the church carnival, and Rob said that we shouldn't cross dress at church. So Peter Pan, Wendy (with bleach blond hair!), Tinkerbell(modern funky version), and Captain Hook it was...

1 comment:

  1. yea for your blog!!! your clan looks cute, but I want to see the elsa and carter next year! better start smocking now! peter pan was our Halloween plan too, but Elijah couldn't resist the buzz light year costume that he saw at the Disney store, so tink flew solo. i LOVE that y'all take sporadic vacations! when orum gets out of school, we will have to take some of those together! have fun at Disneyland! what a fun place to turn 3!

    ReplyDelete

Followers