Monday, February 16, 2009

WHY!

Well, she did it again....she cut her hair into a horrible a-symmetrical mullet. I guess the joke is on me this time, since I trusted she would never do it again. I am sure most of you are like, get over it, all little girls do that... but I guess the reason it gets to me is because we already did this! Her hair had finally grow out this month--it took a year and a half from the last mullet she cut. Maybe I need to stop caring what my children look like, and let them walk around with uncombed hair and mismatched clothes. It's ridiculous that I just said that because, let's be honest, we all know that will never happen. Oh my gosh, I am so irritated that I can not take a photo to post with this...maybe in a few days when I have cooled off, and then you can all have a good laugh, and hopefully I will be laughing too!

2 comments:

  1. Melisse I'm SO sorry!!! seriously...hair cutting is one of my worst nightmares! it hasn't happened yet, but I'm terrified that it will. my kids LOVE scissors. I'm always saying.."we only cut paper" when they have the scissors out. and when they get haircuts i repeat 500 times that only mommy or Darren (the haircut guy) cuts hair! i don't think Renee would ever do it because she loves her long hair, but Elijah is a completely different story! he'd be the one to cut it all off to the scalp, and that i could not handle! what's a little boy without his long hair!? i hope elsa's isn't too bad! i'm sure if anyone can figure out a way for her to pull of her new do it's you! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least there are a few hairdos you can still do, right??!! Hopefully this will be her last time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers