Monday, March 9, 2009

The Hair Cut--part 2



Well it's been like, what, 3 weeks since the hair cut, and although I still get frustrated when I see that mullet in all it's glory (after a bath, or first thing in the morning), I am laughing about it, and I have gained a few positive insights from the experience...thanks to my family and friends
1. First an foremost, if cutting her hair into an '80's' mullet once a year was the only bad choice I ever had to worry about her making, that would be a blessing!
2. Elsa has a very artistic mind, and well, loves to create.... she is a 'do-it-yourself-er', and there is no question who she got that from. (thank you, Mom for helping me to realize that)
3. Where most every other mother would of taken her in to the hair salon and had it all cut off and made even, and I have a talent of being able to keep the hair that is left and hide it with a few different 'up do's'. (There are not many of us that can french braid 2" pieces of hair now are there??)
4. And from her own mouth... "Mom, I am pretty if I have short hair or long hair... if you didn't cut your hair, I wouldn't of cut mine"

Oh Elsa, I love you. Just let me know the next time you are feeling like you need a hair cut.

3 comments:

  1. hahah so cute...im glad you're laughing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so funny! i think she's a trend-setter, but i'm still waiting for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it!!! you are such a great mom!!! i would totally freak too, but your perspective is amazing!! just remind me of it when m decides to be so cute and chop hers off someday!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers